Role: Senior Consultant
Location: UK, Flexible
Clearance: SC / DV
This is an opportunity to join a European leader in digital transformation who provide one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market including consulting, systems integration, software development and business process services.
This role will provide Security Consultancy services within the client, across a broad spectrum of customers, both public sector and enterprise and the assignments may be directed to an Account or external/internal Programmes
You will manage and monitor adherence to the client and customer security policies, procedures and guidelines across the account / programme, identify and manage risk to reduce risk and be ultimately responsible for implementation of client risk management methodologies.
This role will suit a candidate who is ex-CLAS or a current Senior/Lead CCP and we are happy to take applications from candidates currently in process with the CCP at these levels.
- IT Security Management, Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines
- Risk Assessment
- Privacy and Compliance
- Conversant with security best practices (including ISO27001 and ISF) and relevant security legislation
- Security Operations and Incident Handling
- Ex-CLAS or current Lead/Senior CCP (or in process)
- IT Security Architecture
- Maintain awareness and understanding of security information risk management and assurance frameworks/approaches relevant to customer account.
- Experience consulting with Government Agencies
- Experience consulting with Commercial organisations (Financial sector)
- Physical Assessments (both internal and external)
- Third Party supplier assessments
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.