Java Developer - Up to £500 a day - Northampton
Java Developer - Northampton - Up To £500 a day - Initial 3 Month Contract
(Java 8, Spring, GIT, Hibernate, REST, SOAP)
My client a leading global financial institution are looking to bring in a Java Developer into their German based tech team to help deliver a business critical application for their business, the Java Developer in this case will be comfortable using Java 8 and accompanying technologies such as GIT and Hibernate.
The company is widely regarded as a Leading Banking institution for both Public and Corporate offerings. Financial Service experience is a bonus but not a must have. The developer must be happy to work out of their Hamburg office for the duration of the project.
- Strong experience using Java 7/8 / JEE
- Strong experience using Spring 3/4 Strong web services development experience using REST / SOAP
- Strong knowledge of Hibernate / JPA
- Strong understanding of OO Designing and Programming Techniques and associated concepts, Data Modelling, Design Patterns
- Strong understanding of TDD with extensive experience of automated unit testing (e.g. JUnit) using mock object frameworks.
- Knowledge of SQL, Major RDBMS (e.g. Oracle)
- Knowledge of SCM tools like GIT / Perforce
The client are looking to make an immediate hire so please apply with your most recently updated CV to be considered for the role.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.