Principal Consultant – Digital Forensics & Incident Response
Role: Principal Consultant – Digital Forensics & Incident Response
Salary: £Competitive + Education, Housing & Car allowance
Our client is actively seeking a Principal Consultant to join their Digital Forensics & Incident Response team in the UAE. The focus of this role will be Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) projects. Both pre-emptive (capability-building) and reactive (breach investigation) work will be supported by this role.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical security background, demonstrable project delivery skills and experience in delivering consultancy services in the areas of Incident Response and Digital Forensics. The individual will also possess strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and will be a self-starter.
- Hands-on digital forensics experience with a variety of tools
- One or more of the following information security-related qualifications: CISSP, GCIH, GCFE or demonstrable equivalent experience and capability to obtain certifications listed above
- Demonstrated ability to work with large enterprises, dealing with management and technical personnel
- Ability to work independently; be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Experience in delivering information security consultancy services
- Broad experience of technical security controls such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, vulnerability management systems, SIEM
- Flexibility and ability to travel as required to Europe
- Fluency in one or more scripting languages desirable (Python, Perl, bash, powershell)
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Principal Consultant – Digital Forensics & Incident Response
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly