Experis are currently recruiting a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to work for a leading engineering business.
You will report to the Financial Controller and manage all aspects of financial reporting across the business. Working on a number of high value contracts.As a FP&A Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the development of the strategic business plan
- Budgets and forecasts
- Supporting ongoing transformation and improvement projects
- Develop and improve all aspects of the financial planning and forecasting
- Managing the business unit reporting team
- Qualified - CIMA / ACCA /ACA
- Experience working for a large organisation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance
Some travel required.What's on offer?
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + Car + Bonus
PermanentHow to Apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.