Principal Consultant – Governance, Risk & Compliance
Role: Principal Consultant – Governance, Risk & Compliance
Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary: £Competitive + Housing, Education & Car allowance
Our client is actively looking for a Principal GRC Consultant to join the Security and Risk Consulting team based in Dubai, UAE.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for security and a strong desire to take the next step in their career. Specifically, you will have a technical information security background, demonstrable project leadership skills and extensive experience of delivering information security consultancy services in the areas of information security management, governance and compliance.
Flexibility, regular travel to Europe, the Middle East and the US is required for this role.
- Experience of delivering Information Security consultancy across a range of sectors
- Security Strategy and Governance
- Risk and Compliance areas such information security management
- risk assessment & risk management
- Compliance standards, security policies/procedures and information security governance
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, PCI QSA, GIAC etc.
- Previous security architecture and design experience would be an advantage
- Background using technical security controls such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, vulnerability management systems, log monitoring and retention solutions and SIEM
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.