Solution Architect (IoT/Internet of Things)
Solution Architect (IoT/Internet of Things) is urgently required by our Managed IoT Services Company for a permanent opportunity to be based in Fleet, Hampshire. The successful applicant will be responsible for designing our client's IOT connectivity management platform solution.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive and recent IoT solution design experience
- Accountable for the IoT connectivity management platform solution design and build for our client's IoT connectivity service, including deigning components and interfaces to other aspects of the end to end solution for an IoT connectivity services across their multiple industrial verticals for a global service offering
- Ensuring the IoT technical solution is aligned with enterprise and technology strategy set by the Enterprise Architect to meet wider business needs and strategy
- Gathering and understand technical and functional requirements
- In-depth experience of connectivity management platform and integration into network architecture and design
- Mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) experience
- In depth knowledge and experience in the IOT market
- Detailed understanding of solution integrations architecture and protocols for Cellular, Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) and satellite connectivity
- Experience of complex enterprise, multi-vendor environments
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.