7 days left
- Job Type
Experis are currently recruiting a Procurement Manager to work for a leading engineering business based in Bristol.
You will provide strategic and operational procurement support focusing on fleet management operations.As a Procurement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Taking a lead on supplier negotiations
- Procurement activities for replenishing a vehicle fleet.
- Managing competitive tenders on behalf of the government client
- Operational procurement, end to end
- Managing strategic supplier relationships and performance
- Supporting new business processes
- CIPS or equivalent work experience (All category backgrounds will be considered)
- Experience of Supply Chain / Procurement in a large organisation
- Strong tendering experience
- Advantage to have worked within the public sector
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Eligible for security clearance
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, part of a FTSE 100 business that can offer future career opportunities and development. Key suppliers you may expect to manage - lease, rental, vehicle consumables, hardware and software.What's on offer?
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
PermanentHow to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly