One of our Large Defence Clients is seeking CIMA qualified Management Accountants for contract opportunities based in the South West.
The client is looking to build a community of accountants due to the ongoing nature of their consulting requirements. As part of these requirements, successful Management Accounts will be placed on different projects, each varying in duration, but all with similar responsibilities.
Successful Management Accountants will have previous experience within the defence sector and will be tasked with delivering reports and providing analysis and support to the project throughout its duration.
- Support in completing all reporting requirements
- Review accounting and financial processes
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Help with the development of reports for management or regulatory bodies
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Development of robust financial modelling techniques including identifying trends for decision making and analysis
Experience & Skills
- CIMA qualification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of basic business finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
Please Note Due to the nature of the client and projects, candidates must hold a valid and active SC Security Clearance (or must be willing to go through the vetting process).
For more information of the role please contact Kayleigh Hudson on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resource Group are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Management Accountants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly