Finance Analyst/Project Finance Analyst - CAPEX/Telecoms
Finance Analyst - CAPEX (Project Finance Analyst, CAPEX Analyst, Capital expenditure, Mobile Telecoms, Technology) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The role will focus on CAPEX and transactional churn work
- The successful applicant will have come from a pricing background
- Experience dealing with multiple projects at any one time
- Excel skills within modelling and macros
- Oracle experience would be desirable
- Providing accurate, timely analysis of actuals and forecast
- Capex Reporting
- Running month end actuals for CAPEX
- Consolidating of CAPEX and forecast/budget submissions
- Maintaining audit trail/evidence
- Project governance analysis
- Analysis/query resolution and CAPEX
- A key part of the role is developing and maintain good working relationships with business owners to ensure that financial forecasts/budgets and actuals reflect reality.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Finance Analyst/Project Finance Analyst - CAPEX/Telecoms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly