SERVICE MANAGER, INCIDENT MANAGE, SUPPLIER ENGAGEMENT, SERVICE CONTINUITY, ITIL, SIAM
£32,168 - £37,797
London or Croydon
The salary offered will be dependent upon skills and experience.
An exciting new role has become available to join one of our high profile clients based in London or Croydon as a Service Manager.
The post holder will:
- Act as the client's point of contact for the service delivery of part of a business and support Lead and Senior Service managers with services of scale, complexity and criticality. The SM is knowledgeable about the customers business and IT and brings this knowledge to the Service Operations organisation.
- Provides two way communication between Customers and the IT Suppliers and represents specific users on change, incidents etc. (acting as the customers proxy in the service operations). SM will communicate or ensure communications go to IT contacts across the necessary customer base on operational matters (e.g. upgrades and outages). This will be in addition to service communications delivered on IT Portals and via the Service Desk.
- Ensure Customer receives the highest level of service from the Service Operations Team and Managed Suppliers
- Validate supplier invoices , review forecasting and understanding mitigations and performance achieved
- Identify, manage and escalate service risks in accordance with policy and process
- Manage Customer expectations and communications for the specific Customer organisation
- Drive Customer Satisfaction and Service Improvement Initiatives
- Maintain a working knowledge of projects and change programs both in the pipeline and in delivery with respect to the specific customer organisation
- Projects/changes that may impact the customer organisation and represent customers in Operational Readiness Reviews.
- Attend Change management meetings to ensure that customer impact of proposed changes are properly assessed and understood prior to approval
- Respond to and manage Customer requests for information/support or complaints
- Represent customers on Major Incident and Service Continuity Restoration teams. Bring understanding of customers business and technical environments to these forums
- Drive continuous improvement, identifying and leading initiatives in the Services and Processes arena and supporting continuous improvement across Customer Services
- Identify and implement opportunities to reduce costs, including through continuous improvement
- Support the monitoring of existing service and review services in line with best practice benchmarks, customer needs and operational objectives
- Customer experience is considered as part of all changes
- Ensure that service measures adequately and accurately reflect customer experience
- Manage small service projects and deliver in to live
- ITIL qualification
- Knowledge of ServiceNow
- Experience working in a SIAM model
- Experience working in an Agile project delivery environment
- Experience supporting the design, agreement and implementation of the relevant Service
- Model standards and processes across a range of suppliers
- Financial and or commercial knowledge in respect to technology delivered services
- A relevant academic and/or vocational qualification
Please do not hesitate to apply. If you would like to discuss the position further please do not hesitate to contact Ryan on 0161 924 3689.
Apply for Service Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly