Output Manager - Major Projects
Output Manager (Major Submarine Projects)
Experis are currently recruiting for our Client a leading Engineering Support Services organisation for a Submarine Projects Output Manager to join their Fleet Programmes Management Team. The Fleet Programmes Department is responsible for the Project Management of all Fleet Time Submarine Maintenance at HMNB Clyde. Reporting to the Head of Fleet Programmes, the role holder will be responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of Submarine maintenance programmes within the Fleet Programmes portfolio.
Reporting to the Head of Fleet Programmes the role holder will be responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of programmes within the Fleet Programmes portfolio.
Major Programmes are those of more than 30000 man hours, 4 months+ duration or those of strategic importance to ongoing MoD operational requirements.
Specific responsibilities will include.
- Delivery of the agreed Programme of Major Submarine Projects to baseline schedule / cost and performance in line with project and business success criteria
- Managing the customer interface and associated management of the programme including identification and monitoring off programme risks, planning and implementing response to these and responding to other issues that affect the programme
- Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for the delivery of the programme, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities that align with the Business Management System
- Accountability for planning and monitoring programme P&L; agree plans with the Head of Fleet Programmes and submit regular monthly reports
- Leading, motivating and managing all staff allocated to major Submarine Projects Team
- Ensuring all projects are planned and executed in accordance with cost, time and quality requirements.
- Implementing SQE policies
We are looking for experienced Programme / Project Management Professionals who have experience within the Marine, Offshore Energy or Nuclear sectors.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
A degree in an Engineering or Project Management related field
At least 5 years in a Project Management position
Having obtained a Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner qualification
Be APM qualified preferably to Registered Project Professional (RPP)
Have experience with Submarine systems and equipment
If you feel you have the necessary programme management within a Marine, Offshore Energy or Nuclear environment then I would like to hear from you.
Please apply online or send your application directly or contact me directly for further information on 0131 558 4809.
Closing date for applications is the 26th March 2017