Live Build Manufacturing Technician
Live Build Manufacturing Technician :
World class defence organisation based in Henlow, Bedfordshire is currently looking to recruit 5x Live Build Manufacturing Technician's.
You do not need to hold current SC Security Clearance; however you must be eligible to be cleared to this level.
The contract is initially for 6 months (ongoing after).
Competitive hourly rates are being offered by the department.
Live Build Manufacturing Technician Job Description:
The Live Build Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for carrying out manufacturing, test and inspection tasks within the Live Build Facility, in accordance with product certification procedures, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
• Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure
• Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits
• Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks
• Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle
• Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant, test times are met
• Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack
• Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality
• Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process
• Maintain a safe working environment
The Manufacturing Technician will typically be capable of certifying the product and possess a versatile skill base, with a capability to apply their skills, across a range of tasks utilising equipment and tools, gauges and measuring instruments associated with the production, repair and modification of company products to meet defined build standards and specification requirements.
Instructions associated with the task to be carried out would normally be documented by Engineering and take the form of Layouts, Schedules and Test Specifications. Equally these requirements may also take the form of a limited documentation set
•Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21/ONC or good experience in a Manufacturing / Craftsman position.