Systems Engineers :
Due to a substantial increase in workload a World Class Defence Organisation based in Bristol is currently looking to recruit 5 Systems Engineers who could come from a variety of different backgrounds; Systems Design Engineers / Systems Architects / Integration & Validation Engineers etc.
Please Note: you must be eligible for SC (Secret Level) Security Clearance.
The contract is initially for 12 months (ongoing and long-term thereafter).
Competitive hourly rates are being offered by the department.
Systems Engineer Description:
Systems Engineers with strong knowledge of several of the following System Design related tools and experience are of interest:
: Electronics Integration and Proving skills
: Requirements flow down and analysis
: Interface Documentation
Ideal - BSc/MSc/MEng in systems engineering, electrical engineering, physics, or equivalent.
Candidates from the defence, aerospace industry are ideal however other industries will be considered so long as you posses the necessary Systems Engineering skills and experience.
An ideal area of your previous work could come from the following domains;
Command & Control Systems
In addition the successful candidate will…………
• have the ability to visualize and analyse complex systems
• have good analysis skills
• have good verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• have practical knowledge of basic systems engineering principles and processes.
• be able to work with engineering teams, including in-house and contractor personnel
• be pro-active and be capable of working on their own initiative with a minimum of supervision
• have good working experience in more than one phase of the engineering life cycle, with sufficient experience of the total life cycle to ensure a good understanding of adjacent phases and through-life engineering issues
Apply for System Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly