Lead Facility Assurance
LEAD FACILITY ASSURANCE
Business Excellence/ Cultural Change/ Safety Leadership
FULL TIME - PERMANENT
- £40,000 - £45,000 + Full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, medical scheme, childcare vouchers and other leisure discounts etc
A world leading security and technology service provider who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects. This is a brand new role available due to company expansion.
The successful candidate will undertake Facility assurance reviews across various sites with particular emphasis upon a risk based schedule. In addition, the role will support continuous improvement activities.
- Providing assurance of Facilities by means of audits, inspections, reviews and investigations, including identifying findings and recommendations and following the actions through to closure
- Production of a Facilities Assurance Plan
- Delivering cultural change into a corporate environment
- Maintaining an expert knowledge of relevant existing legislation and regulation
- Build and maintain a critical Friendship with Facilities managers in order to coach and lead them
- Degree qualified or equivalent professional development in a technical or engineering subject
- An excellent working knowledge of Health and Safety
- Strong experience in a similar role
- First class written, verbal and presentation skills with the aptitude to sustain a rational argument
- The ability to think creatively and exercise sound judgement based on analysis of risk
- Excellent behavioural skills such as relationship building, leadership and coaching skills and strong work ethic
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Interviews will take place on an ad-hoc basis but if you're interested please don't hesitate as we are short listing as we speak!
If you need any further information drop me an email at , txt 07588060677 or call on 01179309759 to discuss