Job Role: UX Developer
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: Government Security Clearance or Willing to Undergo Clearance
UX Developer - Permanent - Gloucestershire - Excellent Salary!
Our client is seeking talented UX/UI Developers to join their Cyber Division team in Gloucestershire, working within a rapidly growing environment.
- Maintaining software quality standards across a small group of projects
- Work with product owners to create commercial grade UI look and feel
- Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, UI design and user research and testing
- Providing expert level knowledge of user interface development best practices
- Communicating effectively with the User Experience design and research team
- Highly talented UX/UI developer with commercial experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Well versed in design research, user experience design processes and methodology
- An understanding of how to create engaging user experiences and user flows across all the platforms
- Be comfortable designing applications and product experiences from either conceptual stages or as an iteration on existing platforms
- Must have demonstrated team skills and ability to work closely with customers
- A good listener with strong communication skills
- A portfolio showing experience with UX/UI design across responsive web design, mobile applications, CRM programmes, digital campaigns and social media programmes
- Understand the full system development life cycle and system engineering processes associated with each phase
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and processes would be desirable
- Experience with Angular JS, Node.js, Java would be desirable
- Our client is looking for candidates with UI skills. They are open to candidates who are either UI Developers or software Engineers with broad skills including UI
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.