Security Cleared (DV) Integration Engineer - North Hampshire
We are seeking experienced Security Cleared (DV) Integration Engineer who will work with the relevant product SMEs to develop the content of maintenance releases and solutions to critical incidents/problems affecting current programme's production environment. This includes:
• Reviewing the technical/documentary inputs to the technical delivery process.
• Assessing the technical impact of the changes on the existing infrastructure.
• Ensuring that the system is not adversely affected by the changes.
• Documenting installation guides, packaging requirements and other technical documentation
• Storing the outputs in the Atlas Configuration Management system.
• Adhering to the appropriate standards and procedures.
• Supporting the delivery of change through the end to end lifecycle Essential Skills: 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total). Essential skills:
• Wintel on physical and virtual platforms (ESX)
• Automated server builds
• Active Directory GPO/DOA/IPsec
• Citrix experience
• SQL 2000, 2005, 2008
• ESX and Virtualised environments Desirable Skills:
• Exposure to other Operating Systems (Solaris/Linux)
• Software distribution via radia
• Veritas Clustering
• SAN/NAS Technologies
• Scripting/Packaging experience
• Technical Documentation creation and review
• Experience of Radia or other software distribution technologies
• Experience of Systems Management technologies (e.g Tivoli/Netcool)
• Experience of Configuration Management systems/processes
• Experience of structured development/release processes
• Application and Device Control technologies
• Security concepts and technologies
Apply for Security Cleared (DV) Integration Engineer - North Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly