Dynamics Architect/ Microsoft CRM Architect
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect / Microsoft CRM Architect is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial contract until 26th June 2017 to be based in Westminster/London. The key responsibilities are to take business requirements and user stories and then develop / configure Dynamics 365 to meet the use case. Our client is looking for a hands on technical architect who will be responsible for creating MS Dynamic 365 HLD/LLD and taking the project through to successful customer sign on. The successful candidate should also have hands on development skills. Experience in migrating from older Dynamics versions is also required.
We are looking for a candidate with a combination of the following experience:
* Experience of software development using Microsoft .NET and C#
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, preferably across multiple versions (2011, 2016, 365 Online)
* Dynamics CRM upgrade experience
* Experience of dealing with System Migrations
* Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* ADX Studio/CRM Portal development experience
* Proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organisations
* Proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
* Proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
* Proficiency in using CRM SDK.
* Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture. Assist with deployment and provisioning activities
* Motivated, able to work independently and in a team environment
* Experience in a client-facing role; liaising with clients and participating in requirements gathering and design workshops.
* Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
* Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
* Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal
* Be well versed in different testing methodologies, tools and techniques, to support both agile and waterfall deliveries, and know when to apply the appropriate one
* Good communications skills
* Flexible approach
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.