Training Designer (Defence) - Portsmouth
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for multiple Training Designers to join a FTSE 100 Organisation based in Fareham to support the Training Design Supervisor ensuring effective and efficient delivery of Training Design activities.
- The production and development of training design documentation and the identification of instructor competencies and SQEP to support new training requirements
- Utilise TAFMIS database system to create and manage training design documentation
- Update supporting course documentation utilizing a Virtual Learning Environment system (VLE)
- Ensure compliance with MoD regulations
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
Qualifications and Requirements
- TAFMIS - Has a working knowledge of TAFMIS CME and TAD
- Consolidated experience of Instructional and/or Training Design (essential)
- Consolidated experience of a Systems Approach to Training (essential)
- DCTS Job Analysis (successful completion) (desirable)
- Applies training design knowledge and experience - is able to demonstrate experience in developing and designing training interventions using a variety of media and technology
- Develops overall instructional strategy - is able to analyse and implement changes to programmes, identifying effective and ineffective instructional design
- Training Design IT knowledge and experience - has a working knowledge of at least one industry-leading tool for design and development (including Learning Management Systems and Learning Content Management Systems)
What's on offer?
- Excellent Training
- On-Site Parking
- World Class Facilities
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment
Note - These are Fixed Contracts until 31-12-2017
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727.
Apply for Training Designer (Defence) - Portsmouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly