DV Network Engineer
A DV Cleared Network Engineer required to provide support for the network equipment, cabling (copper and fibre) infrastructure, including all IP networks devices i.e. Routers, switches, firewalls etc.
The Engineer will support LAN/WAN infrastructure and diagnose the cause of problems or incidents escalated to them from other teams and investigate where possible suitable solutions.
For this role you will have a good mix of the following skills:
- Commercial networking experience
- Networking technologies i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing switching and subnet addressing
- Networking hardware (ideally Juniper)
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting tool
- Defence or National Security background
Highly desirable but not essential:
- Juniper qualifications e.g. JNCP i.e. JNCIE - SP, JNCIP-SP, JNCIS-SP, JNCIA-Junos
- Cisco qualifications e.g. Cisco Certified Network Associate, CCNA
- ITIL Foundation or Knowledge of ITIL Processes
- Understanding of Network Security
Candidates ideally will hold current DV clearance to access the site. Alternatively candidates will be willing and eligible to undergo the security clearance process (you must have a minimum last 10 years continuous residency within the UK and hold a valid British passport)
This client recognises the important of rewarding employees and is offering a competitive salary package including an annual bonus scheme, extra DV clearance bonus and up to 10% pension contribution, life assurance and access to continued professional development within your field and across the technology sector.
If this sounds like you apply now!
Employing over 10,000 trusted members of staff across the UK, you have the opportunity to work for a global market leader renowned for providing transformation solutions that are a key source of technical growth and innovation to industries including defence, manufacturing, retail and healthcare.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.