Electrical design engineer
7 days left
- Job Type
We are looking for an Electrical design engineer to work for our client in Plymouth for an initial 6 months contract; the ideal candidate will be expected to perform the following duties.
* Providing design support in appropriate Engineering Discipline
* Executing duties in accordance with Company procedures for, training, health and safety, personnel, quality and project requirements.
* Preparing and checking design documentation as required.
* Supporting preparation of Design Reviews.
* Representing Group as directed by Supervisor.
* Delivering work to time, cost and quality.
* Providing professional engineering support to surface ship, submarine, commercial and equipment projects as directed by Supervisor.
* Should have the ability to perform system requirements capture, concept design and modelling.
* Should have the ability to interpret a design requirement into an achievable design solution.
* Assisting in the preparation of design estimates and schedules.
* Assisting in the preparation of Technical Reviews in support of tender responses requiring design input.
* Assisting in the technical aspects of selecting sub-contractors and/or suppliers.
* Liaising with Project to resolve Project issues.
* Liaising with Production to resolve manufacturing problems.
* Qualification within an appropriate discipline.
* Demonstrable evidence of having worked in the field of the appropriate discipline design, analysis and technical management at an appropriate level.
Apply for Electrical design engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly