Senior Project Accountant
Experis are currently recruiting a Senior Project Accountant to work for a leading support services business based in Bristol.
You will be working on a number of high value contracts, offering financial support to Project and Contract Managers, managing a team of two.As a Senior Project Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Providing commercial and financial support
- Increasing performance and profitability
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Delivery of revenue recognition, cash flow and orders reconciliation
- Short/Long term project accounting
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA or equivalent experience
- Experience working for a large organisation /defence background is desirable
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Project/Contracts experience is desirable
- Single Source Contract Regulations knowledge is a distinct advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that can offer fantastic career progression, with the opportunity to work on high value contracts and gain a unique insight to the business.What's on offer?
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Duration: PermanentHow to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.