Test Automation Engineer
Our client's Cyber solutions division is seeking talented Test Engineers to join their team in Manchester, to work within a rapidly growing environment.
Test Automation Engineer - Permanent - Manchester - Excellent Salary & Benefits!
- Candidates will be responsible for analysing functional specifications to produce suitable test plans, strategies and reports, including both manual and automated test scripts
- Successful applicants will be working with the development team in an Agile / Scrum environment carrying out performance, load, integration, system and / or user acceptance testing
- 2:1 degree or equivalent experience in a technical field
- Experience of the full testing lifecycle
- Experience of automated testing tools e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Gatling / JMetre
- Experience implementing automated tests in preferred language e.g. Java / Ruby
- Solid IT troubleshooting skills in order to deal with a wide range of different processes and systems
- The ability to work without supervision, organise, prioritise, delegate and complete multiple tasks on an ongoing basis
- An understanding of the Agile development methodology
- Commitment to working as a member of a team which responds flexibly to changing pressures and demands
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in order to meet the needs of a wide range of external and internal service clients and to develop effective working relationships with our customers and partners
- An understanding of software development lifecycles
- Testing qualifications (such as ISTQB or ISEB certification)
- Experience of Continuous Integration tools e.g. Bamboo/Jenkins
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience of Ruby / Python / Java
- Experience of HTML
- Understanding of Linux and Windows configuration
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Micro-services
- Experience of configuration control
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Experience of UK Government working practices
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Job Role: Test Automation Engineer
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary & Benefits!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance or Willing to Undergo
Apply for Test Automation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly