Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager
We have a high priority challenge to develop a key business capability that will build upon, refine and expand existing capability with additional finance, people and technical resource. With an 8 figure budget and c.50 staff in the portfolio, this work will deliver across all core areas of the business.
The team exhibits high energy and a desire to truly understand the needs to the stakeholders and a drive to overcome challenges to get things done. We're developing innovative solutions and technologies to address the fundamental business requirements; making information accessible and available.
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required for this position
*** Please be aware that DV Clearance is required for this position prior to contract commencement. We highly recommend that you research this level of clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
Summary of Position:
As part of this critical IT transformation programme, we require an experience Service Delivery Manager to create, plan and implement an effective IT support model. This will involve analysing the existing landscape of systems and networks along with the incumbent supply base, identifying support requirements for the future target architecture and then creating options for support that effectively transition from current to future state.
The Service Delivery Manager will work initially to the Delivery Manager (technology transformation), but will be expected to build relationships with a variety of internal and external support stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 1st - 3rd line support models
- Service Level metrics (incident priority categorisation, response times, out-of-hours support etc) and availability reporting
- Incident management and escalation processes
- Change and release management support
- Knowledge of/ trained in ITIL
Qualifications & Experience:
- Track record in delivery of fit for purpose support frameworks
- Good general knowledge of IT systems and networks
- Good analytical and planning skills to ensure that support requirements are effectively implemented and managed
- ITIL and other operational frameworks and methods
Skills, Knowledge and Personal Attributes:
- Experience of working in an IT Live Service, project delivery environments with good customer relationship management
- Good understanding of IT provision
- Proven ability to show initiative in proposing and implementing new processes and techniques
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written are required in dealing with management, staff, customer and potentially 3rd parties at all levels
- Ability to identify risks and balance their mitigation with business impact
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date. Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.