Sustainment Engineer – Test Support
Sustainment Engineer – Test Support:
World class Aerospace Organisation based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire is currently looking to recruit a Sustainment Engineer – Test Support on a subcontract basis.
The contract is initially for 6 months. Contract hourly rate; £35 per hour
Sustainment Engineer – Test Support Job Description:
• Fault diagnosis of failing electronics modules and units down to component level.
• Rapid response to production test equipment and module failures.
• Technical investigation of test equipment and module issues.
• Provide root cause analysis and corrective action resulting from FRACAS activities (Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System)
• Update and release of supporting documentation.
• Scoping and progressing longer term solutions.
• Closing out new and ongoing Corrective Actions.
• Scoping work for outsource suppliers.
• Drive down the cost of production through the generation and execution of process improvement and material cost reduction initiatives.
• Ensuring compliance with mandatory regulations, standards and company processes.
Essential Skills and competencies:
• C++ Programming
• Scripting Language – Programming
• LabWindows CVI / Pascal / scripting language programming experience
• C/C++ programming experience of developing software which interfaces with Test Equipment hardware