Opportunity for an experienced Payroll Specialist to work on a major Systems Implementation and Business Improvement project for a globally respected and hugely successful blue chip company in Central London. As a Subject matter expert you will be responsible for supporting a global payroll implementation and migration, including ex-patriate payrolls and integrations between payroll and Workday systems.
To be considered for this role you will possess a good mix of the following:
- Previous experience integrating and/or implementing payroll systems
- Excellent stakeholder analysis and management experience and the ability to quickly develop effective working relationships that enable them to challenge the status quo and ensure value added processes
- Hands-on payroll processing and management experience including experience implementing Payroll systems, gathering requirements, data migration and validation as well as data and system testing
- Experience with Workday Systems
- Experience of working with Stakeholders and Product Owners to prioritise requirements based on a variety of business and technical factors and manage or help to resolve conflict
- Experience in managing risks and dependencies between business processes and teams, and transparently and timely communicating progress
If this sounds like you please contact Rebecca Richardson on 0113 200 2237 or apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.