Assistant Secretary PLC Governance - Farnborough up to £65K
Assistant Secretary - PLC Governance - Farnborough - £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits
A leading defence consultancy are looking to bring in an assistant company secretary to provide administrative Board level support in accordance to PLC / Governance.
The responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Strong understanding of PLC
- Stakeholder management experience
- Senior management/ board level assistant experience
Skills & experience required:
- Excellent understanding of the Company secretarial function in a FTSE quoted Company
- Able to work to deadlines in an accurate and timely manner
- Strong communication skills
- Formal qualification as a Solicitor/Barrister or Chartered Secretary
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader with the opportunity to get involved in interesting governance challenges. It is a pleasant role to work in and a good opportunity for anybody enjoying to progress their career in board level support.
In return what they will offer you is become part of a growing team within a leading global business, enabling you to work on high profile and complex projects within a cutting edge work environment.
Please note candidates must be eligible to undergo Security Clearance.