Systems Engineer (Level 3)
6 days left
- Job Type
The Leidos Team is looking for a Systems Engineer to work with our international team in The Hague, Netherlands, in support of the NATO Ballistic Missile Defence (BMD) Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) contract.
This effort supports the development of BMD requirements and their implementation. The successful candidate will be responsible for participating in the analysis of data, development of architecture products, and development of system requirements with minimal supervision. Supporting efforts may include maintaining project schedules, working with systems engineering tools, and interfacing with customers and stakeholders. The candidate may be expected to participate in systems engineering activities of increasing scope and complexity, as determined by the lead engineer.
The above activities involve generation of documentation in UK English, as well as being involved and communicating programme office personnel, stakeholders, and National Representatives in conferences and meetings.
• Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering/technical discipline from an accredited college, and 1 year’s experience in systems engineering and integration; or a Masters and 0-1 years experience.
• Must have a current NATO Secret level security clearance.
• High ability in speaking, writing, and understanding English is essential. All on-site work will be conducted in English. All personnel working on-site shall have a minimum required level of English language of SLP2222 as defined in NATO STANAG 6001.
• Demonstrates strong work ethic, works well within an engineering team, mission oriented, and takes personal pride in work.
Desired skills include:
• Experience with the following Systems Engineering and Architecture Frameworks: INCOSE, ITIL v3, DoDAF, TOGAF
• Experience with the Prince 2 Programme Management Framework
• Ability to become proficient with Administrator responsibilities for Rational DOORS, Rational System Architect, and Atlassian JIRA
• Experience in architecture development (NAF), requirements and specification development, testing, missile defence, and working in an international environment is desired.
Job is located off-site at customer facility in The Hague, Netherlands.
This position is contingent on acceptance of the candidate by the industry partner resource control board. In the event that the industry partner control board does not approve the candidate, the candidate may be removed from consideration for the position and any outstanding offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Boeing will attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for selected candidate; Candidate must be able to obtain work authorization for the Netherlands. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. The Boeing Company is an equal opportunity employer with a policy to attract and retain the best qualified people available. At Boeing, we know there is a whole world outside of work, and we endeavor to provide you with programs that help you make the most of it. We offer competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits including an education assistance program. All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Apply for Systems Engineer (Level 3)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £100,000 - £109,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Aerospace jobs in Netherlands
- £100,000 - £109,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Defence jobs in Netherlands
- £100,000 - £109,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Engineering jobs in Netherlands
- £100,000 - £109,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Information Technology jobs in Netherlands