Analogue Design Engineer
Analogue Design Engineer:
World class Aerospace Organisation based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire is currently looking to recruit an Analogue Design Engineer on a subcontract basis.
The contract is initially for 6 months. Contract hourly rate; £45 per hour.
Analogue Design Engineer Job Description:
Essential Skills and competencies:
• Contributing to program/ project reviews
• Contributing to the creation of hardware requirements
• Specification and design of test hardware
• Contributing to the development of system architecture
• Contributing to hardware integration
• Supporting post development troubleshooting
• Applying configuration management procedures
• Following applicable processes and practices
• Familiarity with design, test and analysis tools and systems
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• PC proficiency
• Test Equipment fault finding
• Specifying design changes
• Providing hardware support to software engineers.
Apply for Analogue Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly