2 days left
- Job Type
DV CLEARED BUSINESS ANALYST
Government / Defence
My client holds assignments that could entail you developing new operating models, defining new technology solutions, modelling detailed business processes, supporting the creation of IT strategies and working on Agile projects.
* Initiates and facilitates communication with a diverse set of senior stakeholders within the business, other Government departments and suppliers
* 3 to 5 years' experience working in Business Analysis
* Experience of different strategic analysis techniques such as SWOT, PESTLE, Five Force Analysis
* Experience of modelling techniques/notations such as UML, Use Cases, Entity models, Data and Information Models, Process Models/Swim lane diagrams
* Use of relevant methodologies, such as UML, LEAN, Six Sigma or ITIL, as well as experience of working within a business change lifecycle/framework
* Support and contribute to the sale of strategic technology consulting services - including bid development and supporting sales presentations to clients
* Support the development and delivery of marketing campaigns for strategic technology consulting services
* Undertake methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of business functions and processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based.
* Requirements Definition and Management - Lead the development of business goals and the scope of change initiatives. Specify business requirements to a level that enables effective delivery of agreed changes.
* Facilitate workshops to develop inputs to your analysis and to share emerging ideas or final conclusions
* Support the delivery of specified project outputs
* Lead the preparation of reports and presentations to clients and other senior stakeholders
* Ideally you will have a relevant degree and/or relevant professional qualification (such as BCS CITP status, ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis or IIBA accreditation). You will have experience of agile and waterfall delivery, and possibly how the BA works in a DevOps environment.
* Team / service line development
* Support the development of business analysis tools, techniques and methodologies that can be shared to build the skills of colleagues within the Strategic Technology
* Be a team player with the ability to communicate and engage at all levels with a variety of stakeholders
* Able to communicate clearly, articulate ideas and manage stakeholders
* Able to make clear plans, evaluate progress and articulate appropriately to the team and stakeholders
* Flexible in approach and attitude
* Support Managing Consultants in their day-to-day interactions with clients
* Engage with our clients and/or representatives to provide day-to-day advice as required
* Work within a multi-disciplinary team or as solo operative, either on client site or in the office
* Build good and lasting relationships with clients at all levels in a business environment
* Gain client trust and identify opportunities for adding further value to the client relationship
* Maintain a flexible attitude to working in a multi-disciplinary environment
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly