Graduate / Junior Software Developer - Swansea
JAVA, .NET, DEVELOPER, SPRING, BACK END, J2EE
We currently have an exciting opportunity working with one of our large high profile clients based in Swansea as a Software Developer. The successful candidate will work as part of a mixed-experience team and be involved in all aspects of software development.
The client boasts one of the largest IT estates in the UK that is interacted with by several million customers each year. They are currently undergoing a large transformation and as a result are seeing continuous growth forecasted for 2017.
Salary range £27,000 - £33,000 based on experience.
- Ensuring that coding, unit and integration test activities are carried out correctly and to
recognised standards (test creation, test data creation and test execution)..
- Contributing to design activities on the team, attending design workshops and contributing to
the production of design specifications.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion
of all the specified quality records.
As well as demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, with a positive 'can do' attitude, the
candidate will be experienced in the following:
- 6+months programming experience
- Educated to a degree level preferable
- Agile experience would be preferable
- Good communication skills
If you would like to apply please follow the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further information.