SC Cleared* Service Architect/Service Management Consultant/PKI
SC Cleared* Service Architect/Service Management Consultant - (PKI, Process, Procedures, Solution into Service, Defence sector) is urgently required by our Global Defence and IT Services Company for an initial 10 month contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Defence sector experience
- Experience of designing processes and procedures for administrating a PKI focused solution, especially within the KPI Software components and identification of any procedure for the support of OS, Hardware or other Software components.
- Extensive and recent experience delivering and designing PKI solutions
- Process in relation to HW/Breakfix for working in the secure area.
- Identification of training and process.
- Updating of Solution Overview document
- Assisting with defining the client's ways of working
- Assisting the client in defining and documenting SLA's for their PKI project
- Solid experience in a Service Architect role.
- A proven track record in taking a solution into service.
- Experience of PKI solutions
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.