Project Manager - DV CLEARED OR ELIGIBLE
Our employees bring with them a wealth of knowledge and expertise, to utilise these effectively, our overall approach is based on a distinct set of values which we believe stand us apart from many large businesses:
Openness - we are honest and transparent, acting with integrity, embracing diversity and respecting our colleagues and clients.
Ingenuity - we have the courage to do things differently, think smart and look for new and innovative solutions.
Collaborative - we benefit from shared ideas and our clients do too; working in partnership to solve challenges and combining the talents of all our businesses and those of the organisations we support.
Effective - we deliver what we promise and believe that great service can always be better.
Our Project Consultants
Capita Defence and Security Resourcing, (CDSR) provide specialist consultancy services and resource to Security Cleared organisations in the Public and Private sector.
As employees of the CDSR our Project Consultants have access to all the training, experience and in-depth solution knowledge that Capita Group's 75,000 professionals can offer.
Working as embedded on-site consultants within our client's offers our Project Consultants the opportunity to develop and grow as a professional within a commercial organisation where the work they do creates a true impact on the client's mission and strategy ensuring the delivery of results.
A majority of the Projects our clients trust in us to deliver for them are within the Government and National Security arena.
Whilst no two projects are ever the same all offer the chance to work on cutting edge deliveries working with some of the brightest minds in technology.
Our Project Consultants get exposure to a wide range of stakeholders ensuring key milestones and deliveries are met and that the work they deliver has a real impact on the client's business. Our Projects are within an environment that very few people get exposure to and are genuinely interesting, innovative and important.
Who We Work With
Project Consultants within CDSR have the opportunity of working with our clients across multiple industries within including
- Government Defence and Intelligence
- Private Sector Defence Organisations
- Financial Services
Working for CDSR also offers our Project Consultants opportunities with Capita Groups wider client portfolio further increasing their market knowledge, skills and experience.
What We Look For
Experienced Project Managers with a demonstrable pedigree of delivering small - medium sized projects, managing the risks associated with key and innovative deliverables within a project who can engage with stakeholders at all level both within a client as well as their partners and suppliers.
Our Project Consultants will have exposure to a number of phases within a project lifecycle, have the ability to lead and motivate a team of diverse individuals, be familiar with Project methodologies and principles and be able to work within an iterative, software development driven environment.
Due to the nature of our client's work we are only able to consider people who possess DV clearance or are eligible to undergo the DV clearance process.
Skills and Experience
Projects Consultants come from a variety of industries and background, what they all have in common is the ability to take on the following responsibilities whilst delivering first class service to our clients:
- Ensuring delivery of multiple work packages within a Project
- Producing, maintaining, tracking and managing plans for the work
- Establishing common milestones with stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Providing Project and Work Package progress reports to Project and Programme teams
- Identifying and managing risks
- Ensuring the delivery of quality products, on target, within budget and other constraints
- Identifying issues and recommending solutions
- Driving all aspects of the work package to a successful conclusion
- Resolving conflict within the work package
Ideally you will have exposure to Agile or Prince2 best practice, have a "can do" attitude and be committed to delivering and building strong working relationships at all levels.
What We Offer
In return Capita offer all our Project Consultants
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 23 day's holiday (increasing with service)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Tailored Industry recognised training and development
- On-going dedicated support and mentoring
- Opportunities to work with a wide range of clients on diverse and industry leading projects
- Genuine work / Life balance not always found within consultancy
- Career development
- In addition you will have access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifecycle.
Project Consultant, Project Manager and Work Package Management opportunities are currently available in both Gloucestershire and London.