Senior Incident Response Consultant
Role: Senior Incident Response Consultant
Location: North West
CND are partnering a household British retail brand who require a talented Senior Incident Response Consultant. The successful individual will be a Subject Matter Expert and be responsible for responding to Information Security incidents while working in a multiple-team environment.
The Senior Incident Response Consultant will coordinate a response to actual or suspected breaches in relation to the confidentiality, integrity or availability of information assets and manage major incident management and security investigations across the group function.
- Take the technical lead when it comes to Incident Response within the group function
- Deputise for the Head of Security Operations when required
- Influence, build relationships, offer guidance, share expertise with the Senior management and be a key player in service delivery and group strategy
- Coordinate a response to actual or suspected breaches in relation to the confidentiality, integrity or availability of information assets
- Responsible for major incident management and security investigations across business units
- Liaison with appropriate internal and external stakeholders in relation to threat intelligence and security incidents
- Manage information security activities to address emerging, existing and evolving threats and vulnerabilities appropriately
- Keep abreast of the latest news, threats and vulnerabilities within the Information Security industry
- Experience in setting up and implementing Incident Response procedures
- Experience in managing security incidents and forensic investigations
- Industry relevant qualifications (CISSP/CISM etc.) ideally within IR and forensics (SANS - GCFE/GCFA/GNFA)
- Proven real-world understanding of Information Security Operations, changing security threats and mitigations, and evidence of working with bodies providing points of view on security risk and mitigations through the application of an effective Security Operations team
- Experience in process improvements and automation in Information Security Threat Intelligence
- Evidence of working in an environment subject to compliance requirements such as ISO27000 series and PCI-DSS
- Excellent communication skills and presentation abilities communicate to a range of audiences including executive management
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.