6 days left
- Job Type
Lorien are recruiting a skilled and experienced Business Analyst to work for a global blue chip company in Buckinghamshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally renowned company, working as part of a dedicated team on the development and enhacement of Global Medical Safety systems. You would be responsible for:
- Managing the User Requirements process for Global Medical Safety PV system enhancements, ensuring user requirements are clearly defined, documented, approved and tested.
- Leading the user acceptance testing phase for systems enhancements, ensuring business partner participation throughout the process, including test script review and approval, test script execution and go-live approval.
- Ownership and development of new and existing Training Material in line with new systems and releases.
- Investigating and implementing innovative solutions that provide enhanced compliance, efficiency and quality to processes, systems and interfaces.
To be considered for this role you will possess a good mix of the following:
- Previous industry and/or clinical experience with a focus on drug safety related areas, including individual and aggregate reports
- Knowledge and experience with single case safety reporting processes and regulatory compliance
- Experience of international safety reporting /regulations
- The ability to lead cross-functional groups and coordinate across multiple centers
- Strong understanding of IT systems that support the entire PV process
- Ability to utilize appropriate initiative and autonomy in achieving objectives
- Ability to thrive in a global matrix environment
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
For further information please contact Rebecca Richardson on 0113 200 2237 or apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly