Senior Security Architect
Role: Senior Security Architect
Location: UK Flexible – Remote base
Clearance: Eligible for Clearance
CND are currently partnering a global security leader looking for a Senior Security Architect to join their established Security Consulting function. The Senior Architect will be primarily based from home with 25-50% client site travel across the UK.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and have a passion for Security. The successful candidate will have a technical security background, demonstrable project leadership skills and extensive experience of delivering solutions design and security architecture consultancy services.
We are looking for client facing experienced security professionals, with substantial technical delivery experience and the ability to deliver complex projects and develop and maintain client relationships at a senior level.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Consultancy – A prominent focus of this role will be on assisting their clients in setting their security stature with a technical and operational mindset in a variety of industries
- Providing technical leadership, mentoring and on-the-job training to the dedicated Network and Security functions
- Security Architecture – Lead the scoping, design, implementation, delivery, tuning, training & after care of IPS, IDS, SIEM, Advanced Threat and MSSP deployments
- 20-50% travel to client sites from a home base
- As a managed security provider, understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls such as NIST 80053.
- Manage multiple clients and projects at the same time
- Strong knowledge and broad experience of design and architecture of technical security controls such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, vulnerability management systems, log monitoring and retention solutions and SIEM
•Experience with Architectural frameworks such as: TOGAF/ Zachman /MODAF
•Proven consultancy experience
•A self-starter and able to lead the delivery of projects
•Strong customer facing experience up to C-suite and able to articulate complex technical solutions to the lesser technically aware (business and operationally focused) individuals
•Exposure to ISO 27000 series & PCI-DSS
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.