DV Cleared Enterprise Architect
7 days left
- Job Type
DV Cleared Enterprise Architect.
Milton Kenyes. 12 Months. £550-£700 Per day
DV Security Cleared Enterprise Architect required on a 12 Month contract in Milton Keynes. DV Cleared Enterprise Architect to act as the technical lead, leading a team of technical specialists in order to develop and implement a global customer solution.
- Architect design solutions for new and enhancements to existing, Infrastructure and application services.
- Produce and review technical design documentation to support the Infrastructure, application platforms and services.
- Provide ad hoc support to troubleshoot problems with Infrastructure and Platforms within the live environment.
- Manage and assure Infrastructure Platforms and services to agreed policies and standards.
- Provide technical oversight for all designed and hosted applications and services.
Skills and Experience
- Proven record of creating and delivering HLD and LLD's for complex globally distributed systems within a secure government environment
- Minimum of 5 + Years recent experience leading a team of technical specialists providing design, installation and implementation applications hosting platforms.
- Expert knowledge of delivering scalable thin client based solutions including XenApp and XenDesktop
- Expert knowledge in thin client complimentary technologies such as AppSense, AppDNA and AppV to a detailed design level.
- In depth knowledge and experience of developing methodologies for deployment of complex and difficult applications within a distributed thin client solution
- Extensive experience of deployment of thin client applications to a global network with complex and challenging infrastructure and user community.
- Expert market knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies
- Extensive experience of working with a private secure cloud infrastructure including management and monitoring solutions and assurance standards.
- Proven experience delivering solutions that align with the Protective Monitoring Controls (PMCs) defined within GPG13.
- Previous experience working with a secure government environment.
- Experience designing solutions based on Cisco ASA, Big IP F5, Palo Alto PA-x000 and Cisco Nexus 5k and 7k security and networking technologies.
- Demonstrated experience of leading the integration of large multi-tier COTs application into a high security environment.
- Development and analysis of technical solutions against standard architectural principles including detailed mapping of standards within a solution
- Presentation skills with experience of presenting to a wide range of internal and customer stakeholders including the Technical Design Authority and board level
- Previous knowledge and understanding of working within a DevOps environment
- Architect level qualifications in the following technologies: Citrix; Microsoft and AppSense
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Apply for DV Cleared Enterprise Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly