DV Cleared Enterprise Architect
DV Cleared Enterprise Architect.
Milton Kenyes. 12 Months. £550-£700 Per day
DV Security Cleared Enterprise Architect required on a 12 Month contract in Milton Keynes. DV Cleared Enterprise Architect to act as the technical lead, leading a team of technical specialists in order to develop and implement a global customer solution.
- Architect design solutions for new and enhancements to existing, Infrastructure and application services.
- Produce and review technical design documentation to support the Infrastructure, application platforms and services.
- Provide ad hoc support to troubleshoot problems with Infrastructure and Platforms within the live environment.
- Manage and assure Infrastructure Platforms and services to agreed policies and standards.
- Provide technical oversight for all designed and hosted applications and services.
Skills and Experience
- Proven record of creating and delivering HLD and LLD's for complex globally distributed systems within a secure government environment
- Minimum of 5 + Years recent experience leading a team of technical specialists providing design, installation and implementation applications hosting platforms.
- Expert knowledge of delivering scalable thin client based solutions including XenApp and XenDesktop
- Expert knowledge in thin client complimentary technologies such as AppSense, AppDNA and AppV to a detailed design level.
- In depth knowledge and experience of developing methodologies for deployment of complex and difficult applications within a distributed thin client solution
- Extensive experience of deployment of thin client applications to a global network with complex and challenging infrastructure and user community.
- Expert market knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies
- Extensive experience of working with a private secure cloud infrastructure including management and monitoring solutions and assurance standards.
- Proven experience delivering solutions that align with the Protective Monitoring Controls (PMCs) defined within GPG13.
- Previous experience working with a secure government environment.
- Experience designing solutions based on Cisco ASA, Big IP F5, Palo Alto PA-x000 and Cisco Nexus 5k and 7k security and networking technologies.
- Demonstrated experience of leading the integration of large multi-tier COTs application into a high security environment.
- Development and analysis of technical solutions against standard architectural principles including detailed mapping of standards within a solution
- Presentation skills with experience of presenting to a wide range of internal and customer stakeholders including the Technical Design Authority and board level
- Previous knowledge and understanding of working within a DevOps environment
- Architect level qualifications in the following technologies: Citrix; Microsoft and AppSense
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.