We are looking for an Avionic Supervisor to work for our client in in Anglesey for an initial 3 months contract.The Contractor is responsible for the provision of First and Second line support for the Hawk aircraft
The successful candidates will report to our client's Senior Supervisor and will be part of the team supporting our client's programme.
The position requires the individual to have a good working knowledge of Hawk Aircraft Systems within the Avionic trade. Ensuring the maintenance of trade skills and high levels of trade practices and workmanship required to meet contractual requirements in a safe and efficient manner.
The successful candidate should be a minimum of Grade B3T within the Company and should hold NVQ Level 3 in Aircraft Engineering Maintenance, or received aircraft technical training in an aircraft systems discipline or equivalent civilian training.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies and experience:
- Ideally knowledge of the TMk1/TMk2 Aircraft and/or components maintained, and of Fast Jet maintenance.
- Will consider applications with a civilian aircraft background
- Experience of working with quality, safety and environmental management systems.
- Should possess sound fault diagnosis skills.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of trade based aircraft maintenance & testing practices.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of relevant trade based aircraft systems.
- Able to achieve task objectives and deadlines in a cost-effective manner.
- Enthusiastic, disciplined team players or, when required, as individuals.
- Positive focus to ensure contracted output is balanced against customer's goals.
- Willing to migrate to MAOS maintenance principals