Role: Security Operations Centre Analyst, CSOC
Type: 3 month Contract
Start: April 2016
The Role of UK Security Operations Centre (SOC) Analyst will be responsible to our clients SOC Manager for the identification, quantification and reporting of cyber threats. This is an excellent opportunity to significantly contribute to delivering our clients Cyber Security Vision.
- Identify current and future threat and recommend remedial actions.
- Work as part of a 24/7/365 team delivering real time proactive monitoring and maintenance of supported security tools and associated rules and signatures. Tools include but are not limited to, SIEM, NIDS/NIPS, HIDS/HIPS, Endpoint protection suites, DLP.
- Maintain and grow the value of current and future partner relationships.
- Produce and maintain operational processes and procedures for use by all shift personnel.
- Carry out Triage on Security events, raise incidents and support the Incident Management process
- Create and maintain SIEM correlation rules, signature creation for supported NIDS/NIPS, HIDS/ HIPS and Endpoint Protection products
- Work within current change management processes to apply patches, provide 1st line support for supported Security tools
- Remain up to date with current attack methods and characteristics in order to identify threats and advise on prevention, mitigation and remediation
- Demonstrate experience of risk identification and remediation within a global SOC environment.
- In depth knowledge of two or more of the following: SIEM,NIDS/NIPS, Endpoint Security toolsets, DLP, Network security technologies.
- SCADA /ICS environments.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of desktop and server operating systems and associated log analysis
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of network packet analysis Experience of Security Incident Management processes
- Demonstrate ability to formulate formal processes and procedures to support SOC operations
- Experience of developing SIEM correlation rules and snort signatures
- Degree level or demonstrable equivalent experience
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for SOC Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Contract NATO Consultancy jobs in Warwick
- £70,000 - £79,999 Contract NATO Cyber Security jobs in Warwick
- £70,000 - £79,999 Contract NATO Defence jobs in Warwick
- £70,000 - £79,999 Contract NATO Digital Forensics jobs in Warwick
- £70,000 - £79,999 Contract NATO Engineering jobs in Warwick