Role: Principal Consultant
Location: Oslo, Norway
CND are partnering a global leader in providing intelligence-driven Information Security solutions recruiting for a Principal Consultant. The Principal Consultant will be based on the client site in Oslo and will possess proven experience interacting with the customers and managing customer engagements. A focus of this role will be on assisting their clients to maximize the value of their investment in services and integrating those to their security operations.
The successful candidate can expect a very competitive package, great career prospects in this true world leader.
- Act as single point of contact on site and a trusted adviser, ensuring effective ownership, communication, coordination, and facilitation of support service activities between the customer and client
- Assisting the client with Security Architecture, SIEM or MSSP support and processes improvements
- Be a local Subject Matter Expert for all security services
- Monthly Service Reporting with the client
- Serving clients to the highest professional standards
- Fluent Norwegian speaking skills, good English speaking skills
- Technical/operational security background with a range of technical/operational knowledge and skills as well as relevant security-related qualifications or willingness to achieve these (eg. CISSP, CISM, CISA, GCIA…)
- Experience with SIEM products, technical security controls such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, vulnerability management systems, log monitoring and retention solutions
- Previous experience in a Service Delivery Manager role with a Large Enterprise client
- Excellent presentation, communication skills and a self-starter attitude
- Expertise leading the delivery of Information Security projects delivering against or using standards and frameworks such as: COBIT, ISO27001/27002 & PCI-DSS
- Strong tech/report writing skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science or information systems, or equivalent work experience
- Contributing to information security community projects either via tool development or methodology development and thought leadership highly desirable
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More jobs like this
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent BPSS Consultancy jobs in Norway
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent BPSS Cyber Security jobs in Norway
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent BPSS Defence jobs in Norway
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent BPSS Engineering jobs in Norway
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent BPSS Information Technology jobs in Norway