6 days left
- Job Type
Role: Infosec Consultant
The Information Security practice within the client provides a broad range of independent advice and specialist technical services to identify, manage and mitigate the risk associated with ICT systems. This role with a large client in the defence sector requires a CESG Certified Professional (CCP) to work both internally and externally. Internal roles involving maintaining the accreditation of the SOC and in house solutions. External work will include working for clients within the defence, government, MoD and commercial environments. The client is seeking to grow the practice through the addition of practically experienced CESG Certified Professionals (CCP) who are looking for a hands-on Information Security role in a diverse, challenging environment.
- Provision of advice and consultancy services to Government and Commercial clients.
- Assisting in the formulation and coordination of bids and proposals.
- Ensuring that the Quality Management System is effectively complied with in the delivery of consultancy assignments.
- Ensuring that the Information Security Management System (ISMS) is effectively complied with in the delivery of assignments.
- Compliance with the majority of the following is expected:
- Registered CESG Certified Professional (CCP), preferably at Senior Practitioner level or above.
- Degree educated, preferably in an ICT, science or engineering related discipline.
- Computing/engineering background working in the field of systems/software and/or network/communications development.
- Practical experience of producing documentation to support the Accreditation of ICT systems.
- Knowledge of a range of InfoSec methods, tools and techniques including those covered by HMG IS 1&2 and associated CESG guidance.
- Good understanding of physical, personnel, procedural and technical security controls and how to apply them.
- Knowledge of the security issues associated with existing, current and emerging technologies including cloud, virtualisation and web.
- Ability to interpret and advise on current HMG, CESG and MOD InfoSec policy and guidance.
- System Security Policy / ISMS development.
- Production of Security Operating Procedures (SyOPs).
- Security auditing / Information Assurance Maturity Model (IAMM) assessment.
- Digital Forensics.
- Protective Monitoring.
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery.
- Familiarity with JSP 440 and JSP 604.
- Operational Security.
- Project Management.
- Service Management.
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Infosec Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly