Governance, Risk & Assurance Professional
Role: Governance, Risk & Assurance Professional
Location: North West
CND are partnering a UK household retail brand in bringing in a Risk and Assurance Analyst who can provide expert understanding knowledge of Information Assurance that they can implement and educate throughout the group. The right candidate will be comfortable sharing ideas and educating colleagues with less understanding of Information Assurance best practice.
- Help colleagues to understand, identify & assess their information security risks
- Assess and provide insight on emerging information security threats
- Make sure actions to address risk management gaps are agreed and tracked to completion
- Undertake system security reviews to provide assurance that risks are being managed in line with business unit risk appetite
- Provide ongoing security assurance of third party suppliers
- Validate the effectiveness of security controls through review and assessment of processes
- Manage the security policy exceptions process
- Conducting reviews of systems, internal business units and their third-party suppliers
- Knowledge of information security risk management best practices including ISO27000 series and PCI-DSS
- A relevant security qualification is preferred (CISA, CISSP, CISM, PCI ISA, ISO27001 lead auditor)
- Exposure to a broad-range of security technologies in a complex environment
- Good knowledge of Internet-borne threats relevant to an online business, and security governance for cloud-based services
- The ability to explain technical issues in simple terms
- Excellent influencing, communication and written reporting skills
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.