1st Line Service desk analyst - SC Cleared
1st Line Service Desk Analyst (SC Cleared or eligible) Whitehaven - Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience plus benefits
About the role
Capita ITES in Cumbria are looking to appoint an SC Cleared (or eligible) 1st line Service desk analyst to join an existing close knot team delivering in to a major client
About Capita | Managed IT Solutions
Capita Managed IT Solutions is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are a leading IT services company that provides cloud based and infrastructure services to public, private and third sector organisations and specialist managed IT services in the education, government, utilities and charities sectors.
We work in partnership with our customers to gain a deep understanding of their organisation and then create a technology strategy to support transformation, drive operational efficiency and reduce costs. Making IT work better for customers is our ultimate goal.
What you will do:
- To provide a call-answering, customer "walk-in" and logging function for the Managed Service Contract
- To carry out a wide range of first time fixes (80%) against an agreed service level including line of business application support, account unlocks, mailbox issues, profiles and network drives, IPhones configuration etc.
- To log Incident and Service Requests from e-mail and undertake activities associated with the request predominantly within Active Directory
- "How do I" user support
- To work as part of a shift pattern covering 08:00-17:30 Mon - Fri supporting the Managed Service contract
- Acting as a single point of contact for all users
- Responsible for logging IT walkins, E-mail, and telephony queries into Incident Management System within a measured timescale
- To identify priority calls (key business users) and highlight potential problems to make sure that we constantly achieve against tight SLA's and KPI's. To complete all work within ITIL framework
Your experience will include:
- SC Cleared Ideally or eligible to take clearance essential
- 1-2 Years' experience in a similar role, preferable in a Managed Services Environment working to SLA's (similar/equivalent qualifications would be considered)
- Good all round general knowledge of MS Office Suite, Windows 7, Apple Products
- Past experience of using AD, user setup and permissions
- Understanding of SLA's & KPI's
- Previous customer facing role
- Call logging systems (ServiceNow, Remedy / RMS or similar)
- Excellent communication
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
<img src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=Whitehaven&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=Whitehaven&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.