SC Cleared Finance Manager
4 days left
- Job Type
SC Cleared Finance Manager
Milton Keynes. 12 Months. Contract. £480-£540 Per day.
Security Cleared Finance Manager required for 12 Months in Milton Keynes. The Financial Manager will be responsible for all aspects of financial monitoring, reporting and administration in conjunction with Deployment Management teams. This includes working alongside the Customer, 3rd party suppliers and internal teams to provide overall management of project finances.
- To translate the agreed commercial proposal into a financial reporting & costing model
- To maintain a financial plan for the purposes of updating:Project Variation reporting Purchase Order monitoring, Corporate Plan Contribution (RAP)
- To work with Deployment Management Teams to deliver financial control through reconciling the project costs with scheduled delivery and take appropriate action where necessary
- To manage the monthly project cost and income process with monthly update of the accruals
- To provide financial support and input to the on-boarding and ongoing liaison with a contract Resource Framework Supplier.
- Overseeing all financial transactions related to the project and meeting project margins
- To provide project reporting on:Earned Value, Target Cost, Progress to Plan, Billing and Cost, Customer MI
- To deliver project related year end and audit requirements
- To model the financial impact of variations
- Develop and maintain Contract Change control Log:Facilitating impact assessments from raw data from Deployment Managers, interfacing with KTD Contract Change Team. Presenting changes to the Change Board
- Responsible for monitoring team delivery to agreed financial performance
- Financial monitoring with Overseas Deployment Manager to ensure delivery to planned cost and variance through enforcement of rigorous change control procedures.
- Acting as first point of contact within the office for all internal finance aspects
- Responsible for all invoicing aspects on a monthly basis
- Cost management recommendations and approaches for more efficient delivery to the Overseas Deployment Manager & Customer
- A sound knowledge of financial controls and management with a track record of working successfully with Enterprise Financial systems (Oracle) at a project level.
- Good analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to interpret and communicate financial data to both Finance and non-Finance customers
- Experience of managing project budget / Contract Change Control
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Collaborative working style
- Excellent communication skills
- Accept responsibility for the quality and accuracy of your own work.
- Experience of working with Central government financial and budget management practices
- Qualified in a main body Accountancy qualification, e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Apply for SC Cleared Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly