Brand Manager - marketing, corporate communications, brand management, brand entity, BTL, below-the-line, B2B, business-to-business, print, design, communications
London - £60-000 - £65,000 per annum + excellent benefits
My client, is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Engagement Manager to deepen the understanding and relationship between our clients' brands, the consumer, it's customers and stakeholders.
You will also be responsible for managing and protecting the our clients' brands, ensuring the brands are accurately and creatively presented through a number of different channels and communications.
It is essential that the successful candidate possesses the following experience:
· Experience of protecting and developing corporate brands
· Evaluation of brand strength and reputation.
· First class communications skills, including written and oral communication, influencing and persuasion, enthusiasm and commitment.
· Proven experience in promoting corporate narratives and messages using both real and virtual platforms
· Experience of working in a complex organisation with wide web of stakeholders, work streams and messages
· Stong B2B experience
· Ability to deliver projects within inter-departmental teams.
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly. If you require further information about this opportunity, please contact James on 0161 9243929 or james.spence-.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly