Cyber Security Architects
6 days left
- Job Type
Cyber Security Architects – Home based with frequent client site visits
£60000 - £80000 + excellent benefits
A market leading aerospace, defence and security client are looking to add a number of Cyber Security Architects to their U.K team. You will be tasked with solving complex design and architectural challenges to create secure critical infrastructure systems for the government and private sector clients.
- Evaluate systems for inherent and systematic vulnerabilities, methods of exploitation, and potential impacts.
- Help develop new industry shaping digital trust solutions using modern cryptographic techniques.
- Deliver cyber secure solutions for critical national infrastructures and sensitive government projects.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to bid-for, win, and deploy cyber security projects.
- Use risk management methodologies to manage the cyber-security risk
Skills and Exposure:
- Cryptography and key management (algorithm choice and real-world deployment implications)
- Network design and network security techniques
- Information Assurance and Risk Management methodologies (e.g. ISO 27k, NIST 800, HMG IS1/2, IRAM2)
- UK National Technical Authority standards and guidance (design and accreditation)
- Working in teams to deliver complex solutions
- Developing innovative solutions to challenging environments
Due to the nature of the working environment you must hold an active DV Clearance or be willing and able to go through the process.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Rob Wall on 0207 2489596 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Cyber Security Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly