EW Assurance Analyst
Job Role: EW Assurance Analyst
Salary/Rate: Up to £42,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
EW Assurance Analyst - Permanent - Lincolnshire - Up to £42,000
Our client is looking for a candidate with extensive EWOS to MC experience to work on a project analysing datasets and creating emitter validation outputs scenarios for UAT Mod 1 Library Test Equipment and the UAA4 Library Test Equipment.
The successful candidate will also create training scenarios for both shore side training facilities and onboard training using the ES equipment's built in UAA/UAT onboard training input software
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree or technical diploma in a related field, or work experience within the same field.
- Sound understanding of Radar and Electronic Warfare theory and principles.
- Experience and training with EWOS to MC, Royal Navy Electronic Support library test equipment, UAT and/or UAA including the use of the Palantir library matching process and the use of debug applications.
- Knowledge of output formats for the UAA4 and/or UAT systems, and knowledge of the overall UAA4 and/or UAT training philosophy for training scenario generation.
- Someone who can analyse EW data to produce to produce Radar modes to use in EW identification process for electronic search measure equipment.
- Essential, strong analysis, attention to detail.
- In depth knowledge of EW and Radar principles.
- Wide knowledge of RN ship borne EW equipment.
- Knowledge of EW data databases and supporting toolsets.
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.