TEMPEST test engineer - growth opportunities
My client who is a major supplier for TEMPEST certified equipment to NATO and national defence agencies across Europe is looking for a TEMPEST test engineer to work at their site in the south of the Netherlands. They are experiencing a large growth in terms of world market share and are looking to take more people on to fulfil their orders and hopefully expand beyond their initial base.
- A company with ambitions to expand further and take on more staff, getting involved with them now can lead to a faster evolution in your career path and get you to the next level quicker.
- Modern and efficient test chambers that can be reconfigured quickly to suit whatever product you may be testing, making your life easier and allowing you to get to work on testing.
- A central location with an international airport that has connections to most European cities. Great if you love to travel or you're relocating and need to get home quickly.
- Experience as a TEMPEST test engineer or EMCE test engineer who is familiar with MIL STD - 461.
- NATO secret cleared or equivalent
- English speaking with Dutch as an advantage.
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about working in the cyber security sector contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am a specialist recruiter for cyber security positions in the UK and abroad, I recruit predominantly for high security positions within central government or suppliers.
Nonstop is a recruitment company operating on a European wide scale and that is able to offer both candidates and clients added flexibility in their search for the perfect job or person for their job.