5 days left
- Job Type
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are currently looking for a Intelligence Officer to work on the Child Sexual Exploitation Abuse Team located in London.
To enhance the capacity and capability of the IOC Volume Acquisition Team in dealing with the high number of referrals of CSE material that it receives from industry partners, international law enforcement and members of the public.
Duties and Responsibility
- Receive, triage and action incoming referrals to the UK on behalf of law enforcement partners.
- Work closely with the Communications Data Unit in processing requests under RIPA for the acquisition of communications data in relation to those suspected of committing offences.
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience of intelligence management and managing and prioritising risk in volume.
- Experience of oversight and quality assurance of applications for telecommunications data.
- Flexible and capable of capable of working to tight deadlines.
Location - London
Contract Length - 3 Months
Pay Rate - £16.05-£19.59 (Umbrella)
Apply for Intelligence Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Intelligence jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Policing jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Public Sector jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Security jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Counter Terrorism jobs in London (Central)