Project Planner - Defence / MOD
Project Planner – Defence / MOD
£40,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Are you a seasoned Project Planner with experience within the UK Defence sector?
Resource Group are working on behalf of a Defence Consultancy in Bristol who are recruiting for a number of Planners on a permanent basis to deliver across an ever growing Portfolio of Projects across the MOD and Defence sector.
Due to the nature of the assignments SC clearance is desirable however our client is happy to sponsor those who can bring value to the team based on their previous relevant experience.
We’re keen to speak with Planners who have the following experience;
- Project Planning and Controls within major defence projects/ programmes
- Earned Value Management
- MS Project/ EPM experience
- Schedule Risk Analysis
- Commercial Assurance
Typical duties and responsibilities will include;
- Direct reporting to the Project Services Manager and supporting them in their duties
- Responsible for integrating the work pack estimates from the preparations team into the overall project plan
- Coordinating with Work site teams regarding change control and reporting
- Tracking of Scope changes
- Responsible for coordinating with inter-department leads for measuring progress to achieve accurate reporting results
- Reporting of Earned Value, highlighting trends and forecasting costs to management team
- Generation and presentation of project 'Dashboard' reports
- Carry out analysis of schedule variations
- Ensure expenditure is tracked and reported
- Collate updates from work site teams and contractors
- Communicate progress to stakeholders
- Identify and report risks of delivery to management team
- Carry out resource monitoring and reporting
If this opportunity is one that you would like to explore further please apply today with the most recent copy of your CV or give us a call on 0117 9171500 for further details.
Resource Group are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.